This crag rises directly south above Graduation Boulder.
Approach by driving 0.85 miles past the canyon entrance to a pullout on the right (west) side of the paved road. Cross the road and a stone bridge over the creek. A rough trail works up the eroded hillside to the base.
Routes are listed from right to left.
2. Cheyenne (5.11b)
3. Chivalry (5.10c)
4. The Shiiter (5.12a)
5. Balance (5.8) Fun moderate.
6. Unknown (5.9) Exit right to #5′s anchors.
7. Tiger Snap (5.10d) Excellent. Follow beautiful edges up a blunt prow.
8. Dragnet (5.11a) Two pitches, or one long 11-bolt route.
9. Full Monte (5.11a)
10. The Army Route (5.5) Four pitches.
A classic put up by the US Army in the 1950s. The line is mostly fixed, with two-bolt anchors at each belay.
Gear: In addition to quickdraws, carry a small rach of medium to large stoppers, and a small to medium cams.
Descent: Carefully downclimb the south side onto a gravel ridge (belay optional).
Walk south to more downclimbing to a scree slope that traverses to a saddle. Descend west down a scree gully to the road. 11. Roof Route (5.11+) 12. Wartime (5.8) 13. Corrugation Corner (5.10c).